Boy or Girl? Find out in 2 days with SneakPeek Clinical Early Gender DNA Test!
The SneakPeek® Early Gender DNA Test Science
- Starting at 6 weeks into pregnancy
- 99.1% accurate DNA-based blood test
- Administered by phlebotomy professional
- Results emailed straight to you in 2 days
- Starting at $129 (upgrade for $20 and get your results the next day)
Pregnancy Due Date Calculator
Congratulations on your pregnancy! Ready to find out when your baby will arrive? Check out SneakPeek’s Pregnancy Due Date Calculator!
What is the SneakPeek process?
At SneakPeek Labs, a test process called non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) is used to analyze cell-free fetal DNA. Starting with a small sample of blood from mom, plasma is separated from whole blood by centrifuge, and extracted cell-free fetal DNA (cffDNA) is analyzed for Y chromosomes, which are found only in males. The SneakPeek test is sensitive enough to find even a single Y chromosome, giving you confidence in your results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Clinical studies have shown that fetal DNA clears from mom’s bloodstream between a few hours to 2 days after birth.
In the case of identical twins, if male DNA is found, then both babies are boys. If no male DNA is found, then both babies are girls. For fraternal twins (or more!), finding male DNA will confirm at least one baby is a boy, but cannot distinguish if the second is a boy or girl.
SneakPeek is a DNA-based test, so hormones do not impact results.
SneakPeek looks only for the presence of Y chromosomes and is extremely sensitive and accurate. No blood thinners or other drugs are known to impact SneakPeek gender results.
SneakPeek Clinical is a non-invasive prenatal test (NIPT), and it’s safe for both mom and baby.
Your sample is mailed to SneakPeek Labs in San Diego, CA via FedEx overnight mail.
FastTrack customers: Expect your result email between 4-8pm Pacific Time the same day your sample is received by SneakPeek.
Standard customers: Expect your result email between 1-5pm Pacific Time the day after your sample is received by SneakPeek.
SneakPeek Clinical is the most accurate early gender test on the market. If your test result does not match the gender of your newborn, you’ll receive a full refund.
We know your DNA information is personal. To protect your privacy:
- SneakPeek tests only for baby’s gender. No data is gathered about disease states or other health-related information.
- After the test is run, your DNA sample is disposed of by a professional chemical management company in compliance with federal standards.
- SneakPeek never shares your results with anyone other than the email address you provide. Where can I learn more? Visit www.sneakpeektest.com